2013年1月18日星期五

Myolie Wu could ditch Bosco Wong at any time

Myolie Wu's TVB anniversary series Curse of the Royal Harem premiered last night. She expressed aside from inviting her partners out to enjoy the series together, her family will also be at the scene to support her. Asked if her 'family' includes rumored boyfriend Bosco Wong? Myolie laughed: "My family, I am saying my parents, aunts and uncles." When speaking of Bosco publicly expressed he doesn't have 'The Seven Year Itch', Myolie seemed to have avoided the question: "I have no comment, should just ask him. I will not comment on anything he answers."Asked if she has The Seven Year Itch? Myolie said: "I don't know how to answer, just ask him! However, I wouldn't confirm what he says is true, he has always been contradictory in his words. Wait until I confirm first before we talk!" Myolie frankly said she does have a pursuer, she said:"The guy isn't married, I'm not married, I will have to really think through this!"

没有评论:

发表评论