2013年1月18日星期五

Feminine #518 - Myolie Wu does not want to be a weak woman

Modern ladies do not like to be weak. Myolie Wu who is straight forward and clear cut in character, is repellent against little girl character. As she mature, she wishes even more to portrayed herself as a woman with strong character. As the real her is clear cut when dealing in people relationship matter, hate being wishy-washy. But face with her beloved cats, she will transform into a gentle owner, taking care of all aspects, the man who love her should clearly be filled with jealousy!

I am an able and mature woman --> Not wishy-washy when dealing with relationships

This is the 10th year in the industry, more than half the time she is spotting a cool short hair style. Myolie Wu said she is able to stand out with short hair. 

Wars-of-in-laws pushes her career to another level, she view it as her current masterpiece because everyone loves to watch it. “Not only Hong Kong people like it, it can be said that most of the Chinese around the world have watched Wars-of-in-laws before, I have also received good feedbacks. It was really fortunate to be able to act in this drama; of course, the happiest part is to be able to work happily with the rest of the casts. It can be said that I was feeling the least amount of stress when filming this drama."

Having acted in over 20 dramas, there are weak, strong headed etc different kinds of characters. She actually has a strong resistance against weak character. She said this is not her. “I do not like to act as “a little girl”, especially if playing as a weak girl, I don’t like because that is not me, I will feel very uncomfortable. Maybe it is because I have already grown up. Now I will prefer to act as a mature character.”

Labeling herself as a strong woman, the character that is most similar to her will be the lawyer career woman that she played in “Survivor Law”. “If it is a stronger character, actually there are some similarities towards me. I don’t like to be wishy-washy, regardless of relationship or anything. I prefer to be clean-cut, will not drag on. 

I have the ability --> Hold solo concert

Recently, TVB younger generation of artistes are being “promoted” to singer one by one, of course Myolie Wu will not be left behind. She is able to do well in singing and acting. Last November, she released her second album.

She is full of confident and bubbly when talking about singing. “I like acting but I also like singing. Being given the chance to release a solo album, of course I will cherish the opportunity. Hopefully those people supporting my dramas will support my singing career in the same way too.”

During her secondary school years, she learned singing skills for two years with a teacher. She didn’t expect to be able to put the skills to use after so many years. Now, most of the time what she sang are pop songs. She hopes to become a singer with abilities, attempting a lot of different style of music. “Actually I want to try singing fast songs. While performing, I can dance too. This should be quite a good attempt. Furthermore, last December I held my mini concert at Hong Kong International Trade & Exhibition Centre, fulfilling a dream I had for years!” The year before last, Myolie Wu was awarded the ‘Best Newcomer Award’ at a certain music awards ceremony. This inevitably gives her a boost in regards to her music career. “Getting awards to me actually isn’t the most important thing. Being able to experience different things or co-operating with different musicians, getting the chance to keep on singing that is something I will definitely do.” 

I am a beautiful vain girl --> Hardworking in taking care of skin and detoxing to maintain body

As an artiste, having to face a lot of people every day, working partners, fans etc. Public figures are everyone’s role model. She wants to portray the most perfect side of herself in front of everyone. Looking back at 1999 Miss Hong Kong, being awarded the second runner up, she became a TVB artiste. Her career has always been smooth sailing. Entering the industry for many years, she deeply experienced this sentence, “there are no lazy women in the world, no ugly women”. 

“It has been 10 years since I enter the industry. I am changing every day. From not knowing how to put on make-up in the past to now knowing which style suits me. This are accumulated experiences. I am someone who is very ‘vain’. So I will frequently flip through beauty and fashion magazines to research on people’s make-up styles. I discover that skin and health are the most important aspects. If you have a healthy body, your skin condition will be good; naturally you will look very pretty. Consumed more fruits and soup, have a balanced diet, and also use moderate skincare products; I guarantee you will become beautiful!”

Becoming the ambassador for Adonis, always maintaining a good working relationship. Once again being appointed as their ambassador, she is very happy about it. “Very honoured to become the ambassador once again. Every time I come to Malaysia, they will let me experience some beauty process. This time round, they let me experience the latest product “Seven Chakra care”, it consists of old India’s 7 process of maintaining a healthy body and modern day discovery of essence oil formula, injecting energy into the 7 main pulse points through the oil essence. Helping to detox the human body, able to cleanse the body and soul, thus achieving the aim of maintaining a healthy body and beautifying the skin.”

I am a cat-lover group --> Hire maid to wait on 8 cats

Human must learn to love one self. So Myolie Wu just does whatever she likes to do. She loves acting and also singing. So she will continue to work hard in the entertainment industry. She who is vain thus chooses Adonis to transform her into a more confident and vibrant person. But when talking about her favourite, it is something she will never give up. That is, her cats that are waiting for her to return to take care of them. 

Myolie Wu is the main lead for the drama, “When Dogs love Cats”. The theme of the drama is based on dogs and cats. The “dog” in the drama is acted by Myolie Wu while the “cat” is acted by Gallen Lo. She smiled and said she is the complete opposite in character from the drama. “I personally feel that I am more like a cat because a dog is friendlier and has more initiative and I don’t possess those characteristics. So my appearance is of a “dog” while inside, I am a “cat”. Haha…”

She really loves cats. She even thought of endorsing for cat feeds. By doing so, her cats sons and daughters are in luck to eat good food. She has 8 cats at home. Each one of them is her treasure. She treats them like family. “There is a maid in the house. The maid ain’t there to take care of me. She is there to take care of my cats. Keke…” She cheekily said it.

The level of love she felt for cats are so crazy that it affects her marriage. The cats must take part too! “My future boyfriend, whether he likes cats will be taken into consideration. Normally, no matter how busy I am, I will still find time to play with my cats; will even snap their cute actions.”

Talking about “cat scripture”, she can’t stop. “Every cat has their own characteristics. So it is a major learning process when interacting with them. If time permits, I will personally take care of everything. When they are sick, I will personally bring them to the vet. The most unforgettable is helping the cat give birth. At that time, one of the cats was having a difficult birth, at the end, really at wits end; I can only rush her to the vet. After the kittens are born, I still help to feed them. At that time, I was busy filming. Every time when I reach home, there is only 2 hours of resting time. But when I saw how those kittens do not know how to feed on the milk, I can’t bare to see them died of hunger. So I will rather forgo my sleeping time and slowly feed them.” At this point in time, seeing her displace her longing for her cats, I have to admit, she is really a good ‘mother’! 

没有评论:

发表评论