2013年1月18日星期五

Myolie Wu denies being revealing at mini concert

Myolie Wu recently attracted attention from exposing her chest at her mini concert the other night, yesterday she accepted an interview by Metro and denied: "I didn't reveal my chest, there was another bra top under my outfit which had pins on it. Maybe because a little of the bra top was exposing, revealing the pins, I am definitely very safe. I was already really covered up. I didn't reveal my chest." She graded her performance giving it 80% because she took off 10% for catching attention on the exposure. 

Myolie also denied that she and Bosco Wong were rehearsing for their wedding. She smiled:"This will only make me not want to invite him next time. I already said earlier that he will be coming to support me. The flowers that he gave, Nancy Wu brought for me!" It was said that Bosco helped her drink during the after show celebration and was driving drunk when he left. Myolie said: "It was his birthday, he has no time to celebrate, so I told him to just come with his friends. He only drank 1 cup. Of course drinking and driving is not good, I will encourage him and my friends not to do that." She strongly stressed that it is not about love, she is currently focused on her career, that is the most important.

没有评论:

发表评论