2013年1月18日星期五

My Wedding#022_Myolie Wu Hang Yee Once in Love will not Avoid

With “Always Available” as her slogan, Myolie Wu emphasized that she is still single, still searching for the true love in life. Regarding some of the female artistes in the circle, being able to have a successful career and a happy family, she regards them as role models, at the same time making it her aim in life. 

Hoping to be successful in both career and love, she looks forward to everlasting love but love her acting career more. Once her decision is made to complete the most important event in life with her partner, she will announce it to the world. But she rejects to let herself become “the woman hiding behind her man”. 

Wedding Scenario > Dream Wedding Gown 

Putting in extra effort for love, striving for career, Myolie Wu always maintains a “beautiful and confident” attitude, appearing exceptionally attractive. 

Already lost count how many times she has worn wedding gowns, for drama filming, wedding advertisements, this time round especially for “Xi”, once again wearing wedding gown, still doesn’t “eliminate” her dreams on wedding gowns. 

“It should be for filming when I first worn a wedding gown. Even though now I wouldn’t feel as excited as compare to the first time I worn a wedding gown, but as wedding gowns are really very beautiful, so I will still look forward.”

Myolie Wu is very particular about the cuttings and styles of wedding gowns. She has already come out with a rough idea of what her future gown will be like in her heart. “Previously I came across a long sleeve white wedding gown in Cheongsam style. I fall deeply in love at first sight! I don’t like complicated wedding gowns. Wedding gowns that are simple and elegant are my dream wedding garment.” 

A few years ago, she was the bride maid for her sister. She couldn’t help herself and cry as the atmosphere was very touching at that time. The thought of “getting married” even crosses her mind. “Sister and brother-in-law describe the process of how they met and fall in love during the wedding banquet. I felt very touched as I listened so I cried. Keke…friends around me, most of them are already married and have children, so sometime the thought of getting married will also crosses my mind. But it is just a thought, once “sober”, I will consider a lot of real life situations. I feel that getting married, both parties must have a mature mentality, then will be able to walk the red carpet and share our lives.”

Recently, there is quite a number of wedding news from the artistes in the Hong Kong Entertainment Industry, getting exposed one after the other. Being in the same line, she help the artistes voice out their real feelings. “Artistes are humans too. Putting in a lot of effort in their entertainment career, as for their private lives, artistes should have their private space and live.” 

Love surfacing > Protecting the other party’s feelings

The rumours with Bosco Wong have already circulated for a few years. Last August, the Hong Kong media exposes them touring Japan together. When he was mentioned during the interview, she smiled and clarified, “I have always been very good friend with Bosco. As we always get to collaborate in dramas, with more interactions so we get along well. We didn’t plan to go Japan together. It just so happen that I was filming in Hengdian and at that time a few of the actors took leave together, the team was forced to rest for a few days. It so happens that Bosco and his hair-stylist was going to Japan and offhandedly ask me along. I also intended to walk around during these few days break so I went along with them.” 

Their friendship are above-board, clarifying that her love life as “Always Available”. Now she set her time and focuses on her career. But if “Mr Right” appears, she is willing to set aside time for love.

“Seem like it is hard for two people to sustain a relationship nowadays. But I still believe in Forever Love. If do not believe in true love, life will be really pathetic! If I am able to meet the right person, there are feelings between both parties, I will give it a try, will not avoid. But as to whether to go public about the love relationship, I think it is better to protect and understand the other party’s feelings. Rest assured, I will not announced my love relationship more than 20 years later. I am not that great. I feel that such scarify is too great. Even though career is really important, but it is not everything in life. To me, love is also a very important part.”

Even though both of them don’t say it out, but it is obvious that their relationship is getting better. Last December, Myolie Wu held a mini concert; Bosco entertain the guests as the male host. The love relationship is already semi-disclosed. Myolie Wu did not avoid arousing suspicious and lead everyone to sing a birthday song for Bosco Wong. Bosco Wong also graciously presented flower and kiss at the front of the stage, exposing the intimate relationship. 

After being through a few relationships, thinking back, the most unforgettable relationship is the pure puppy love she had while in secondary school. “It was a long distance relationship. We can only maintain our relationship through phone calls and letters daily. I was studying in Ireland at that time while he is in London. He is a nice guy; just that I knew I will be returning to Hong Kong for my university after graduating from secondary school while he will continue to stay overseas. There wouldn’t be ending for this relationship so I bring up the break off.” 

Self-confess that she is a rational person when it comes to love. In these few love relationships, she always initiates the break off. For this Puppy Love, to prevent herself and the other party from drowning in pain, she made a decision. 

“Short-term pain is better than long-term pain. While in love, we only get to meet each other once a month, sometime only meeting once every half a year. That already makes me feel very hard, knowing that it will only get harder, might as well make a decision early.” In the end, both of them only manage to maintain the long distance relationship for 2 years. “If you ask me to be involved in a long distance relationship now, I will not want because I don’t have that kind of energy anymore, keke…”

To be love is the happiest > Will announce to the world if she gets married

Might be because she had been in the entertainment industry for very long, she has become more sophisticated and mature, so when it comes to love, she wishes that her

future half will share the same interests and ideas.

“There is a feeling that is very important too. That is your existence in the heart of the other party. The previous few relationships, it is because I felt that the other party doesn’t really love me so I initiated a break off. I felt that marriage is both party being in love, can’t live without each other, at that time, I will then think of entering into marriage.”

As the age grows, the mind is changing every day. The previous she will think of holding a rowdy wedding, sharing her joy with relatives and friends. But a few years later, now, all she wants is a small wedding, it will be better if the ceremony is held overseas and only both set of parents and a few good friends attend. That is already more than enough. 

A person’s status to her or her other half is very important. Marriage is a happy event, if she gets married one of these days, she will definitely announced it to the world. But after marriage, she refuses to let herself become “the woman hiding behind her man”. 

“Career and family to me holds the same weight. After marriage, I still wish to continue filming unless I’m married to a multi-billionaire. Then there is no need for me to film! Haha…after the kids come along, I wish to take care of them myself as I miss out on parents’ love when I was young. They are too busy working so I am being taken care of by my two sisters. Taking care of kids need a lot of time, so need to strike a balance regarding time, by that time; it is impossible to film for over 20hours consecutively.”

Thinking back, from the Myolie Wu who has just entered into the industry till who she is now, getting prettier as the days goes by. This trip to Malaysia, besides promoting for Adonis, announcing that she is the ambassador once again, she also graciously share her beauty secrets. 

"I insist that 'there is only lazy woman on earth, there is no ugly woman'. This sentence, entering the industry for the 10th year, from not knowing how to apply makeup to knowing what styles suit me. Skin and body care is the key elements. If you have a healthy body, your skin will definitely be good, and naturally you will look pretty. So, eat more fruits, drink more water, have a balance diet and going to the beauty salon regularly, using the skin care products that suits you, I can guarantee that you can be beautiful till you are 70 years old!” 

没有评论:

发表评论