2013年1月18日星期五

Myolie Wu: TVB Weekly #660

Let me advertise first! Have everyone bought my album, Live Holic? Earlier on, I held a autograph and singing session for my new album. A lot of the fans were waiting, supporting, the atmosphere was very touching. I promised everyone I will continue to work hard to repay everyone’s support! This Lunar New Year, I will be very busy, believe that I will only have one to two days break. What am I busying with? I’m busy filming drama!

Before this publication hit the stands, I most probably will be in Shanghai filming the ancient drama, “Happy Mother-in-law, Pretty Daughter-in-law”. I’m very happy filming this drama. It’s like being in a big family, getting along with the other casts and crews.

For the New Year, besides filming dramas, I also wish that I will have a fast song that belongs to me, able to chorography a dance that belongs to me; and there is another thing, as I have been too busy recently and overworked, the body felt a bit not right, down with flu, so, a healthy body is still the most important!

Captions:

- The results for “Live Holic” were good. The second edition is already released!

- Filming “Happy Mother-in-law, Pretty Daughter-in-law” during the Lunar New Year. Once there is any new news on the drama, will report back to the readers at the first possible moment! 

Myolie Wu love initiated from kissing

The rumours between Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong started because of “War-of-in-laws” collaboration. At that time even though there is no intimate scenes between the two of them when the drama was released, but the audiences already see them as a couple. When “War-of-in-laws” released the modern version, “War-of-in-laws 2”, even the mother-in-law in the drama, Liza Jeh addresses them as son and daughter-in-law. This shows that both of them have a close relationship. 

Finally kissed

Bosco and Myolie first onscreen kiss was first portrayed in “War-of-in-laws 2”. As the audiences had been looking forward to it, of course there is more than one kiss, give a few more to satisfy the audiences. 

A family kiss

A family kiss in the drama during Bosco and Myolie’s wedding, taking the initiative to kiss mother-in-law, Liza Jeh, believe that everyone is looking forward as to whether this will happen again outside the drama. 

没有评论:

发表评论