2013年1月18日星期五

Myoile Wu supports Francis Ng scolds people for a reason

Yesterday Myolie Wu attended the promotional event for TVB series Ghetto Justice II. It was announced that the ratings for Monday-Thursday of this week averaged 32 points and peaked at 39 points. Myolie said: "After the Olympics ended, the ratings started going up again. Perhaps last week it wasn't as good, but I hope the final week could set a new record. Kevin Cheng will be back to treat us all a meal, but I don't know if he'll be back in HK for the finale." 

Recently, Myolie has been busy shooting for Triumph in the Skies II. As her role is considered an athletic female, she will have several biking and jogging scenes, which has also helped her lose weight. Regarding to Francis Ng, earlier while shooting outdoor scenes, he scolded people in public. Myolie said: "We haven't had any scenes yet, but I believe he won't yell at me. Maybe because Francis is an artist, so his emotions goes up and down." When asked if there's any method she can calm Francis down? Myolie laughed: "I will make a run for it. Running away is the best method! (You already seen Francis' temper in the first installment?) He only does it based on the situation, not on any specific person. That time, we were all inexperienced and young. He didn't yell at us just because he wanted to. If there wasn't Francis, then there wouldn't be me today. He is considered my first mentor, I can withstand his scolding." Asked if she's afraid of being scolded now? She laughed: "No, if I get scolded at now, I'll die. I don't think it will happen!"

没有评论:

发表评论